1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
Vater & Junghänel
Rechtsanwälte & Notare
Elisabethenstraße 1 (House A)
Phone: +49 (0)6192 – 8006
Fax: +49 (0)6192 – 1680
The company data protection officer of Vater & Junghänel can be contacted at the above address and/or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.vundj.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 let. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Application procedure
If you apply for a job with us, we will store the personal data that you provide us with during the entire application process (e.g. in the cover letter, CV, certificates) beyond the end of the actual application process. You agree that we may use this data to contact you at a later date and to continue the application process if you should be considered for another position.
If, in your letter of application or other documents submitted by you during the application procedure, you yourself have provided “special categories of personal data” in accordance with Art. 9 of the DSGVO (e.g. a photograph showing your ethnic origin, information about being severely disabled, etc.), your consent also relates to this data. However, we only want to evaluate applicants according to their qualifications and therefore ask you to refrain from providing such information in your application if possible.
This consent also applies to data on your qualifications and activities from generally accessible data sources (especially professional social networks), which we have permissibly acquired in the course of the application procedure. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
This consent is voluntary and has no effect on your chances in the respective application procedure. You can refuse it without giving reasons and without having to fear any disadvantages. You can also revoke your consent at any time; in this case, your data will be deleted immediately after the application process is completed.
The data processing for the purpose of carrying out an application procedure is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. DSGVO and, if applicable, also from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a. DSVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your computer for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already visited us and the entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message is always displayed before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged a protest against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 of the DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on your consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration